Genghis Statue and Terelj National Park
Chinggis Khaan Statue complex is located in “Tsonjin Boldog”, a historical place where Chinggis Khaan found his golden whip. The statue was created as a memorial to the Man of the Millennium “Chinggis Khaan”. The 40 meter high stainless steel statue of Chinggis Khaan on the horseback is the largest of its kind in the world. Recreation area, restaurants, souvenir shop and conference hall occupies the base structure, from here visitors can climb to the top of the horse’s head and have a farseeing and panoramic view over the complex area.
Terelj National Park is a picturesque place of high granite cliffs that were eroded by natural forces creating a wonderful landscape of granite tors as if sculpted by some giant sculptor. Terelj is only 60-70 km east of Ulaanbaatar. Terelj National Park was established in 1993 and covers an area of 2932 square km in the southern Khan Khentii Mountain Range. This park has a landscape of transition from Siberian taiga forest to grass steppe. Most visited places in the park are Turtle Rock formation and Aryabal Meditation Temple. To cater for visitors, there are tourist ger camps set up in the national style, plus up to “5 star” hotels and restaurants.
|Group size||Cost pp||Winter cost|
Note: -Price USD/ per person
-Single supplement is available at USD
- Transportation by private car with fuel
- Experienced driver
- Guiding/ interpreting service
- A bottle of water, daily
- Entrance fees for museums & protected areas
- Entrance fee for Chinggis Statue Complex
- Nomadic family visit gift
- Alcoholic drinks
- Extra and optional activities’ cost
- Tips for guide and driver
- Every 16th member is free for group tours
- Who bring minimum 3 pax
- More attractive prices for more pax
Tour itinerary day by day
- Meet at your hotel/ accommodations in the morning and we will drive east to the giant Chinggis Statue.
- Visit Chinggis Khaan’s Statue complex. Enjoy the view of the surrounding area from the open balcony on Chinggis Khaan’s horse’s head.
- Enjoy seeing the biggest “Mongolian boot” that was registered in the World Genius Record.
- Visit small but interesting museum of Mongolia in the 13th Century.
- Continue the driving to beautiful Terelj National Park.
- Have a lunch. (Lunch)
- Visit Turtle Rock formation the symbol of the national park.
- Visit the gorgeous “Aryabal” meditation temple where you can enjoy the best view of the park.
- Visit a local nomadic family and learn about Mongolia’s nomadic way of the life.
- Drive back to Ulaanbaatar city and transfer to your hotel/ accommodations.