Ulaanbaatar City Tour - 1 day5 % OFF
Itinerary in brief:
- Meet in the morning.
- Visit Genghis Square (Sukhbaatar Square).
- Visit Gandan Buddhist Monastery.
- Visit the National Museum of Mongolian History.
- Have lunch.
- Visit the Bogd Khaan Palace Museum.
- Visit Zaisan Hill War Memorial and Buddha Park.
- Shopping or anything else you might want to do.
- Drive back to your hotel/ accommodations in the evening.
Following versions are also available to be substituted for in the itinerary:
- Museum of Natural History or Dinosaur Museum.
- International Intellectual Museum.
- Mongolian traditional folklore performance of song, dance, music and contortionists between 18:00-19:00.
|Group size||Cost pp||Winter cost|
Note: -Price USD/ per person
-Single supplement is available at USD
- Transportation by private car with fuel
- Experienced driver
- Guiding/ interpreting service
- Lunch at restaurant
- A bottle of water, daily
- Entrance fees for museums
- Alcoholic drinks
- Video and photographing fees
- Extra and optional activities’ cost
- Tips for guide and driver
- For children of family tour (depending on age)
- Every 16th member is free for group tours
- Who brings minimum 3 pax
- More attractive prices for more pax
Tour itinerary day by day
- Dinosaur Museum. The museum is newly opened and smaller than most museums in Ulaanbaatar. There are some dinosaur fossils, skeletons and eggs.