Chinggis Khaan's Statue & The 13th Century Theme Park - 1 day tour
Chinggis Khaan Statue complex is located in “Tsonjin Boldog”, a historical place where Chinggis Khaan found his golden whip. The statue was created as a memorial to the Man of the Millennium “Chinggis Khaan”. The 40 meter high stainless steel statue of Chinggis Khaan on the horseback is the largest of its kind in the world. Recreation area, restaurants, souvenir shop and conference hall occupies the base structure, from here visitors can climb to the top of the horse’s head and have a farseeing and panoramic view over the complex area.
The 13th Century Theme Park is the only place you can visit the old time micro kingdom of the 13th Century and experience the genuine way of living and working during that time. Park visitors can enjoy craftsmen art work, Mongolian calligraphy, learn to write Mongolia traditional scripts, try on traditional Mongolian clothes, ride a horse and a camel and take a lot of unforgettable pictures.
|Tour code: SD-3
During the year
Tour price for 2017:
| Group size
||Price USD/ per person
More attractive prices for more pax.
|Included in the price:
- Transportation by private car with fuel
- Experienced driver
- Guiding/ interpreting service
- Lunch as indicated on the itinerary
- A bottle of water, daily
- Entrance fee for Chinggis Khaan’s Statue
- Entrance fee for The 13th Century Theme Park and its activities
|Excluded in the price:
- Alcoholic drinks
- Extra and optional activities’ cost
- Tips for guide and driver
- For children of family tour (depending on age)
- Every 16th member is free for group tours
- Who brings minimum 3 pax
Ulaanbaatar – Chinggis Khaan’s Statue Complex – “The 13th Century” Theme Park - Ulaanbaatar.
- Meet at your hotel/ accommodations in the morning and we will drive east.
- Visit Chinggis Khaan’s Statue complex. Enjoy the view of the surrounding area from the open balcony on Chinggis Khaan’s horse’s head.
- Visit “The 13th Century” Theme Park.
- Have a Mongolian meal for lunch in the Great King’s Palace Ger. (Lunch)
- Visit relay-station, craftsmen, educational, herder’s and Shamans’ camps, plus the Great Khaan’s Palace Ger. All camps are open to you and free to experience.
- Enjoy free horseback & camel riding, playing traditional games, writing your name in Mongolian calligraphy, dressing in traditional Mongolian clothes and taking great pictures of your experience for a lifetime of memories.
- Drive back to Ulaanbaatar city and transfer to your hotel/ accommodations.